If you’re celebrating or commemorating, in “Order Notes” at checkout, please include the occasion for the donation.
- Includes challah, baked goods, wine, grape juice, coffee, tea, dried fruit and nuts, green salad, and 1 protein.
- Includes challah, enhanced baked goods, wine, grape juice, coffee, tea, dried fruit and nuts, veggies, bagels, cream cheese, fresh fruit, green salad, and 2 proteins.
Breakfast & Study with Rabbi
- Includes bagels, cream cheese, sliced vegetables, protein, coffee, tea, and juice.
Directed & General Donations
Lev Eisha "Nosh"
- Nourish the Lev Eisha community with a “little extra” food at a breakfast or Kiddush.
- Enable Rabbi August to lend support and care for our community and its members and to assist in outreach to worthy by donating to the Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund.
- Warm the heart of someone special with a donation to let them know you wish to:
Honor a Simcha
Acknowledge a Mazel Tov
Recognize a Milestone
Send Wishes of Healing
Remember a Loved One
Our sustaining legacy fund has a minimum donation of $2000 due by June 30, 2017. This special fund is designed to help cover our core operating expenses – rent, insurance, a portion of the professional staff salaries and to help subsidize the Women’s Weekend and Day of Learning Programs.Donate Now!